The Customer Buds Tech Sales Ambassador Program is a 3-month experiential learning journey connecting participants with mentors. Through various projects, participants will have real time learning outcomes that support their professional growth.
How Customer Buds can help you grow
Participate in a 3-month long industrially guided project to help build your sales, customer success, analytics, and operations skillset under the guidance of a mentor.
Connect with other ambassadors monthly, learn from industrial learning sessions, share your project progress, and seek support.
Connect with your industrial mentor bi-weekly or monthly to receive project guidance, build on your skills, and learn industry tips.
Questions you have...
When will this program start?
The Customer Buds Ambassador Program will begin the first week of June 2021.
What are the program requirements?
Program requirements include
- Completing your growth project
- Attending workshops and mentorship sessions
- Community participation
- Access support
What are examples of growth project ideas?
Examples of possible growth projects include
- Customer Success: build a pitch deck, create a client lifecycle map, build a customer success plan
- Sales: organize a sales seminar/event, build a customer success/fundraising strategy for NGO, provide sales analysis
- Operations & Analytics: client persona research, build sales/fundraising report, sales operations analysis project
When do applications open and close?
Applications open the second week of May 2021 and close the last week of May. If you’re interested in participating in the program, please fill out the application here.
What other support services does Customer Buds provide?
Other support services Customer Buds provide include
- Campus Workshops & Talks
- Weekly Learning Circles
- Industry Mentorship Program
- Resources & Networking Opportunities
Join our Tech Sales Ambassador Program!
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com and we’ll be sure to get back to you ASAP! 🙂